Payless Foundation Repair San Antonio TX provides quality work at reasonable prices.We offer free estimates on all foundation inspections and repairs in San Antonio TX and the entire South Texas area, We pride ourselves on having highly skilled workers, who work quick to complete all jobs in a professional manner, and we also provide excellent customer service and after care.
in the most active foundation repair in San Antonio, Texas.
Certified Professional Engineer
Foundation Drainage solutions
Foundation Repair for concrete slabs
Free Estimate of repair cost
Lifetime Transferable Warranty
Pier and Beam foundation repair
Foundation Repair Services Offered in San Antonio TX and the surrounding Suburbs
* House Leveling San Antonio
*Pier and Beam repair San Antonio
* Basement walls replaced * Slabs raised
* Waterproofing * Floors leveled
* Drain tiles * Beams installed
* Swale * Retaining walls repaired
* Sump pumps * Crack repair
* Grading * Epoxy work
* Tuck pointing * Exterior drain systems
* Settled walls & chimneys underpinned
* Settled walls & chimneys releveled
Call today to have your foundation repair problems solved
House Leveling San Antonio
House leveling is the process of lifting a home as close to its original state as possible Leveling a home is one of the various forms of foundation repair in San Antonio
A solid foundation is the key to having a structurally sound house or commercial property. While cosmetic cracks can occur anywhere, you must get these inspected to ensure they are simply cosmetic -- and if they aren't, you must get the cause of the cracks fixed immediately. If you wait, the damage could become bad enough that repairs are no longer an option. The foundation repair experts at our San Antonio location will evaluate the problem thoroughly, give you the details about what is happening and why, and give you an estimate in writing.
The good news is that most foundation issues turn out to be relatively minor. If the cracks indicate more than just cosmetic damage -- which we can fix, too -- the issues are usually along the lines of improving a drainage system or removing a tree with roots that are starting to affect the foundation.
Keep an eye out for these signs if you want to stay on top of foundation problems in San Antonio:
-Cracks forming in walls
-Doors that become difficult to close or that suddenly can't be closed
-Floors that take on a slight slant
If your home rests on clay soil in the San Antonio area, it more than likely does because this type of soil is very common in the region then your home is especially susceptible to foundation problems due to the expanding and contracting nature of the clay soil.
Terrible drainage around most homes in San Antonio is really common which helps to create many foundation problems which leads t major damage to your home and/or property.
It's crucial that you call us for an FREE inspection if you think that something is going wrong.
Cracks in your home or your foundation may mean that have a foundation problem. Especially when the cracks appear around doors, windows and in your brickwork
Are you seeing signs of foundation problems around your home? Common structural problems in homes with slab foundations include: cracks in walls, doors or windows that stick, and cracked or uneven floors.
Over time, untreated foundation damage will get worse, resulting in more extensive and expensive repairs. If you have foundation problems, it’s important to take action as soon as possible, the longer you wait the worse your foundation problems will become.
Warning Signs of Pier and Beam Foundation Problems
The most common warning sign of a is usually . It may be bowing or sinking in places, slanting in one direction, or showing floor gaps or other damage. Or it could be creaking excessively. But the warning signs are not limited to the floor. Below is a short list of items that commonly alert the homeowner about a foundation issue with this type of foundation.
· Floors – bowing / sinking, sagging, flexing with weight
· Floor coverings – tiles that crack, wooden floors with gaps, creaking
· Interior Sheetrock Cracks – indicates movement
· Doors / Windows – stick or won’t open and close properly – indicates movement
· What are some of the Advantages and Disadvantages of Pier and Beam Foundations?
Advantages of Pier and Beam Foundations
· More Stability in Clay Soils when constructed with drilled piers that reach stable soil
· Lower Repair costs – Crawl space allows easy access to foundation components, wiring, and plumbing
Disadvantages of Pier and Beam Foundations
· More complex and expensive to build than concrete slab foundations
· Cold weather can freeze drain pipes
· Lack of ventilation can lead to musty smells
· Susceptible to termites, rodents, wood rot, and mold
· Flooring costs can be higher
· Flooring tends to flex, which leads to creaky floors
Cost of Pier and Beam Foundation RepairThe good news for homeowners is that for pier and beam versus concrete slab foundations. The primary reason for this cost
Pier and Beam Foundation Repair San Antonio
Many homes built before 1960 are built on foundations. Sometimes these foundations are called “” foundations but they are a little different. Both were very common construction methods before concrete slab (slab on grade) foundations became popular with home builders. The two earlier foundations include a “crawl space” – the space between the home / structure and the ground. We also offer pier and beam or block and base foundation repair.